Want to win a freeÂ ODÂ Multitasker Series3Â AR-15 / M4 Multitasker Tool? If so, here’s your chance.
For those of you not familiar with Multitasker Tools, they are a multitool manufacturer best known for the Multitasker Series3. The Series3 is the third generation of their signature multitool, and is probably the most well-made multitool I’ve ever owned. If you have an AR-15 / M4 pattern rifle, you need a Series3 (review coming soon).
Multitasker Series3 Features
- CNC machined pliers (D2 tool steel)
- Non-slip G10 scales
- 3/8â€ hex for LaRue mounts
- 1/2â€ hex for scope rings
- Dual lug M4 castle nut spanner wrench / bottle opener + screwdriver
- 3/32″ pin punch with 8-32 male thread for OTIS cleaning kit compatibility
- Radiused tip carbon scraper
- 3″ D2 tool steel knife blade
- Removeable pocket clip
- 1/4″ magnetic bit driver with M16A2 FSP adjuster
- Includes 10 hex bits for the most commonly used AR accessories
There will be three prize packages, three winners.
How to Enter
I wanted to make sure that everyone got a chance to enter this giveaway, so there will be multiple ways to enter.
To enter via Facebook:
To enter via Instagram:
- Follow Multitasker Tools
- Follow Monderno
- Share our giveaway post and use the hashtag #MondernoMultitaskerGAW. This will allow me to find the entries.
To enter via email, send an email to brandon[at]monderno[dot]com with the subject MondernoMultitaskerGAW. Using MondernoMultitaskerGAW in theÂ subject will allow me to filter entries into a specific folder so that I don’t clog up my inbox.
If you enter via email, please note that I do not add you to any email lists or share your email address with anyone, and once the giveaway is over your email is deleted.
So you can get up to three entries in the giveaway to increase your odds. Winners will be randomly chosen on Wednesday, October 16 and will be announced on this post. Good luck!
Random.org has spoken and the winners are:
First Place – Debbie D.
Second Place – Cody D.
Third Place – Dan F.
Please check your email and respond with your shipping address. Thanks to everyone for participating!