Since our last what’s in the box contest seemed popular, I thought we’d play again. Last Friday I went to see my buddy Lonnie at Texas Custom Guns, and I came home with a new Glock and a set of four AR500 ballistic plates, so it’s that time again.
Guess which Glock is in the box, and you’re entered into our drawing for a Monderno patch of your choosing and the new Monderno helmet sticker. I will randomly choose multiple winners (last time I chose three) from the correct guesses.
To help you on your journey, I offer these clues:
- This is my third Glock
- It’s a Gen 4
- I did not not purchase a gun I already own
- If you read Monderno, you know the other two Glocks I own
- Those two GlocksÂ that I purchased previously will give you a hint
- The search feature of the site might come in handy
- One guess per person. If you guess more than once, only your first guess will count.
- More than one winner will be selected randomly from the correct guesses.
- Contest ends Friday April 12 at whatever time I get around to choosing the winner.
- You donâ€™t have to guess the generation since I’ve already told you what it is.