Check out this overview from Dom:
- Designed by Dom Raso; produced by Master Bladesmith Daniel Winkler; inspired by Warriors through their collective experience in close quarters battle and combatives.
- Cut from CPM3V, one of the toughest, most wear resistant steels on the market
- 3.75″ cutting edge
- Single or double edged, depending on your preference
- Textured rubber with a subtle Dynamis Shield print overlays the handle for ultimate grip to perform in any condition
- Beneath the rubber is a skeletonized tang to keep the blade light and balanced
- The handle’s unique shape is a perfect fit for both reverse and forward grip fighting
- The blade has jimmping on the thumb ramp, under the hilt, and on the pommel to provide extra purchase and maximum traction
- We worked closely with S&S Precision to bring you an unparalleled product that is responsive, intuitive and optimized for close quarter self-defense and concealed carry
- Stiff retention to keep blade secure in combative situations
- Allows for ambidextrous use (forward and reverse grip carry)
- It’s sexy
- Embedded Dynamis logo
- All rounded edges for comfort while in the waistband
- We took an existing design by Tracker Dan, modified it to our specs, and integrated it with the Dynamis sheath
- Features a cloth grabber that engages every time
- Can be worn with anything, including board shorts, with or without a belt
- Won’t slip off as you draw
- Anodized aluminum replica of the Dynamis blade.
- In red to make it easily identifiable as a trainer for safety purposes
- All rounded edges to avoid abrasion and injury during training
THE MINIMALIST SHEATH (Mil/LE)
- Designed for a velcro kangaroo pouch
- Kydex with felt lining for reduced noise
- Hook on one side and loop on the other
- Made to sandwich in between your mags
- Center chest mounting for easy reference point and draw
The knife looks great, but keep in mind this is a custom knife, as the price reflects that. Dynamis/Winkler went with CPM3V steel, which I’m a big fan of, and I really like the attention to detail. The sheath alone tells the story – so often you’ll buy a really well thought out knife for a given application, and the sheath that it comes with feels like an afterthought at best.
The Dynamis Blade is available now for order at DynamisAlliance.com.