Check out this overview from Dom:
– Designed by Dom Raso; produced by Master Bladesmith Daniel Winkler; inspired by Warriors through their collective experience in close quarters battle andÂ combatives.
– Cut from CPM3V, one of the toughest, most wear resistant steels on theÂ market
– 3.75″ cuttingÂ edge
– Single or double edged, depending on yourÂ preference
– Textured rubber with a subtle Dynamis Shield print overlays the handle for ultimate grip to perform in anyÂ condition
– Beneath the rubber is a skeletonized tang to keep the blade light andÂ balanced
– The handle’s unique shape is a perfect fit for both reverse and forward gripÂ fighting
– The blade has jimmping on the thumb ramp, under the hilt, and on the pommel to provide extra purchase and maximumÂ traction
– We worked closely with S&S Precision to bring you an unparalleled product that is responsive, intuitive and optimized for close quarter self-defense and concealedÂ carry
– Stiff retention to keep blade secure in combativeÂ situations
– Allows for ambidextrous use (forward and reverse gripÂ carry)
– It’s sexy
– Embedded Dynamis logo
– All rounded edges for comfort while in the waistband
– We took an existing design by Tracker Dan, modified it to our specs, and integrated it with the DynamisÂ sheath
– Features a cloth grabber that engages every time
– Can be worn with anything, including board shorts, with or without aÂ belt
– Won’t slip off as youÂ draw
– Anodized aluminum replica of the DynamisÂ blade.
– In red to make it easily identifiable as a trainer for safetyÂ purposes
– All rounded edges to avoid abrasion and injury duringÂ training
THE MINIMALIST SHEATHÂ (Mil/LE)
– Designed for a velcro kangarooÂ pouch
– Kydex with felt lining for reducedÂ noise
– Hook on one side and loop on theÂ other
– Made to sandwich in between yourÂ mags
– Center chest mounting for easy reference point andÂ draw
The knife looks great, but keep in mind this is a custom knife, as the price reflects that. Dynamis/Winkler went with CPM3V steel, which I’m a big fan of, and I really like the attention to detail. The sheath alone tells the story – so often you’ll buy a really well thought out knife for a given application, and the sheath that it comes with feels like an afterthought at best.
The Dynamis Blade is available now for order at DynamisAlliance.com.